O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the Lord our maker. (Psalm 95:6)
We welcome you to Saint Paul!
- Please join us Sunday mornings for Sunday School (children and adults) at 8:45AM, Worship at 10:00AM, and coffee fellowship following worship.
- St. Paul worship services and Pastor’s Sunday morning adult Bible study classes are available via livestream. See our Online Services page for the livestream link and corresponding Order of Worship/Bulletin.
- Video of previous worship services is available on our Online Services page.
- Video of previous adult Bible study classes are available on our Online Bible Class page.
HOLIDAY WORSHIP SCHEDULE
(For Specific Times please see our Home Page or Church Calendar)
Advent Midweek Services (Preparing for Jesus’ coming)
- Morning and Evening Worship each Wednesday, beginning on the Wednesday after Thanksgiving and continuing until Christmas
Christmas Eve (12/24) Services (Celebrating Jesus’ birth)
- Early Evening Family Service
- Candlelight Festival Communion Service
Christmas Day (12/25) (The Celebration continues)
- Christmas Morning Worship Service
Lent Midweek Services (Preparing to remember Jesus’ death and resurrection) Beginning on Ash Wednesday (date varies)
- Ash Wednesday service – Morning and evening worship services on Ash Wednesday, Communion and Imposition of ashes (The sign of the cross on the forehead is to help us remember our mortality)
- Other Lenten Services – Morning and evening worship services on the Wednesdays between Ash Wednesday and Palm Sunday
Holy Week (The week of Jesus’ death)
- Palm Sunday (Jesus enters Jerusalem)
- Holy Communion
- Maundy Thursday (Jesus institutes the Lord’s Supper)
- Evening Communion Service, stripping of the altar
- Good Friday (Remembering Jesus’ death)
- Solemn Evening Service
- Easter Vigil (The Easter celebration begins)
- Evening Service
- Easter Sunday (Celebrating the resurrection of Jesus, His and our victory over death)
- Morning Sunrise Service (Usually outside, weather permitting)
- Morning Festival Communion Services
Thanksgiving Day – (Thanksgiving is not part of the Church Year but rather a day of national thanksgiving established by the United States. Historically God’s people have set aside days of thanks to remember God’s blessings and offer Him thanks. We gather on Thanksgiving Day (the fourth Thursday of November) to reflect on the many blessing to mind, body, soul, and country which God has bestowed on us and give Him thanks.) Morning Worship Service